How To Choose The Right Sight For Your Compound Bow
Choosing the right sight for your bow can greatly enhance your shooting experience.
The sight is mounted to the riser of your bow. One could view the sight as the equivalent of a scope to a rifle.
- Dependable precision with micro-adjustable pins
- Ultimate visibility with ultra-bright .019 horizontal fiber optic pins
- Heightened accuracy over longer distances with second-axis adjustment
- Adjust brightness to suit any Shooting Condition with the rheostat light
- Pin adjustment tool stores on sight
- Five ultra-bright .019" medium horizontal fiber optic pins for ultimate visibility
- Offset mounting holes for added customizability
- Properly align shots with the precision installed bubble level
- Green hood accent for quicker sight acquisition
- Reversible mount design for use with left- and right-hand bows
- Material:6061-T6 aluminum
- Fiber optic diameter:0.029" color:red,green
- Level with two vertical bars
- Adjustable for left and right handed shooters
- Markings for elevation and windage
- Five .019" horizontal-pin sight featuring the innovative React Technology
- Reduces vibration while maintaining light-weight strength with Ballistix CoPolymer System
- Adjust brightness to suit any shooting condition with the rheostat light
- Make easy corrections with advanced tool-less micro-click windage and elevation adjustments
- Strengthen accuracy over longer distances with dual-axis adjustment
- Adjustable slider sight
- Micro-adjust windage
- Illuminated green LED aiming point
- 11 brightness settings
- Includes yardage tapes
Different types of sights
There are three different types of sights. There are fixed pin, moveable pin sights, and pendulum sights. Each have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Below, you will find a selection I made for each types of sights.