How To Choose The Right Sight For Your Compound Bow
Choosing the right sight for your bow can greatly enhance your shooting experience.
The sight is mounted to the riser of your bow. One could view the sight as the equivalent of a scope to a rifle.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Green hood accent for quicker sight acquisition
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Multiple mounting holes for added customizability
- INCREASED PRECISION: Properly align shots with the precision installed bubble level
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Three ultra-bright horizontal .019" medium fiber optic pins for ultimate visibility
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Reversible mount design for use with left- and right-hand bows and high or low anchor points
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Dependable precision with micro-adjustable pins
- INCREASED ACCURACY: Heightened accuracy over longer distances with second-axis adjustment
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY: Ultimate visibility with ultra-bright .019 horizontal fiber optic pins
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Adjust brightness to suit any shooting condition with the rheostat light
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Includes Trophy Ridge Fix sight, on-board pin adjustment tool, mounting hardware, pre-charged rheostat light battery
- Material:6061-T6 aluminum
- Fiber optic diameter:0.029" color:red,green
- Level with two vertical bars
- Adjustable for left and right handed shooters
- Markings for elevation and windage
- ✔HIGH VISIBILITY - Our bow sight uses five ultra-bright .019" horizontal fiber optic pins with maintain visibility in low and changing light
- ✔DEPENDABLE PRECISION - Our sight uses aluminum windage, elevation, and pin adjustments,Whether hunting or targeting, it can do the job perfectly
- ✔ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY - Our bow sight has four sets of mounting holes available so that you can adjust to your bow. Reversible mount design can be used with left- and right-hand bows
- ✔DURABLE, PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION - Our bow sight made from premium aluminum alloys and high-strength composite materials to guarantee years of service and come in perfect packaging
- ✔DESIGNED FOR YOU - If you need a professional, accurate bow sight, buy it! ! !
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY: Clear, unobstructed view of your target with sight's Vertical In-Line Pin Technology
- INCREASED STABILITY: Reduces vibration while maintaining light-weight strength with Ballistix CoPolymer System
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Advanced tool-less micro-click windage and elevation adjustments
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY: Ultimate visibility with five ultra-bright .019" medium fiber optic pins
- DESIGNED FOR YOU: Designed to fit your preference as a right-handed shooter
Different types of sights
There are three different types of sights. There are fixed pin, moveable pin sights, and pendulum sights. Each have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Below, you will find a selection I made for each types of sights.